Sign Up Today
Put any text you want to appear before the form here. This section can be turned on or off.
NOVEMBER WINNER JUST ANNOUNCED! Meet our Engagement Overachievers!
Engage Students to Achieve More
Enter to win a $500 technology grant for your department
The past year has made one thing crystal clear: engagement is vital to student success. Learning Science research shows that creating connections inside and outside of the classroom with iClicker not only helps every student - regardless of preparedness - thrive in class, but actually boosts end of course grades too! So join our sweepstakes to be entered to be an ‘Engagement Overachiever’ and win a $500 grant for your department!
Check out the sweeps rules here.
How it Works
Every month this fall, we’ll be drawing for a chance for an instructor to win a $500 grant for their department! To enter, all instructors need to do is use iClicker at least 3 times in a calendar month with at least 5 students — then submit a screenshot of your iClicker course history via the form below. Ready to go? Follow these steps to get started!
Getting started with iClicker is as easy as 1-2-3!
First, sign up for your free instructor account - no payment info required.
After sign-up you’ll be taken to the iClicker Cloud platform - take a quick tour and create your first course.
Try it with your classes! Run Polls or Quizzes with your students in class or deploy Assignments anytime. Students get 2 weeks free!
A few more details...
- If you need more information on getting started with iClicker, check out our super handy Instructor Checklist. As always, our stellar support team is standing by to answer any questions!
- Choose from different iClicker activities like Polling, Quizzing or Assignments to run in class with your students!
- When you get ready to submit your entry, make sure your screenshot of your iClicker course activity shows your course name and at least three iClicker activities with at least five students.
- New student accounts get two free weeks free of full iClicker student app trial access from the first day of account creation. After the trial period has ended, students choose from flexible subscription options to continue using iClicker.
Remember, instructors can enter the sweeps once a month from September 2021 to December 2021!
Who Can Participate?
All US higher education instructors are welcome to enter this sweepstakes. Faculty should run three iClicker activities with at least 5 students each in order to enter.
What Can I Win?
We are awarding $500 every month this fall - September through December - to the winning instructor’s department! Also, for every instructor that is selected as a winner, we will feature you on our website, social media & Community pages and announce the win to your department chair for you!
September 1, 2021 and continues through 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2021. The Sweepstakes have the following four entry periods, with a winner being drawn at the end of each entry period.
- September 1, 2021 - September 30, 2021
- October 1, 2021 - October 31, 2021
- November 1, 2021 - November 30, 2021
- December 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021
Enter to Win
After you’ve used iClicker at least 3 times in class with at least 5 students, you’re ready to enter! Just click below to submit your contact information and upload a quick screenshot of your course history* showing your 3 activities with at least 5 students. Remember, you can enter to win once a month - so come back and visit us soon!
Need direction on finding your Course Activity and uploading your screenshot? Follow these instructions below to show your 3 iClicker activities with at least 5 students & complete your entry:
- Log into your iClicker instructor account at instructor.iclicker.com.
- Select your course.
- You’ll be directed to your Course Activity overview page. Take a screenshot of that full page including your course name and your activity (see example screenshot below). Please note, your activity should include at least 3 entries - either Polls, Quizzes or Assignments or any combination of the three - with at least 5 students noted in each.
Please reach out to us at [email protected] with any questions!
“2021 iClicker Engaged to Achieve More” Sweepstakes
*No purchase is necessary. Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and who, as of the date of entry (and, if a winner, as of the date of prize fulfillment), are a) a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, b) who are 18 years of age or older and of the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which he or she resides and c) who are employed as an instructor at a higher education institution within any of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and d) who use Sponsor’s “iClicker" product in the course(s) which the individual teaches at such higher education institution and (e) enter this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on September 1, 2021 and continues through 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2021. There is a limit of one entry per person per entry period. Void where prohibited. For full Official Rules, visit go.macmillanlearning.com/engage-to-achieve-sweepstakes-rules.
Sponsored by Bedford, Freeman & Worth Publishing Group LLC d/b/a Macmillan Learning.
And the winners are...
We’re so excited to announce our monthly “Engagement Overachievers” below. Click through to learn more about each winner & why they chose to try out iClicker!
Dr. Elena Windsong
Assistant Professor of Teaching, Department of Sociology, Colorado State UniversityLearn about Dr. Windsong
Professor of Biology, Northern Michigan UniversityLearn about Angela Mohrman
Lecturer, Physics Department, University of FloridaLearn about Sujata Krishna
Taffetta Elliott, PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychology and Education at New Mexico TechLearn about Taffetta Elliott